What do we do with the conclusion?

I have made a conclusion in my practice report. However I’m not confident whether it covers all criteria. Can someone please have a look and give me some feedback? Thanks

Here it is:
The strong positive relationship between total runs in the career and the number of 100’s cricketers gained now has been proved. The more runs one complete, usually the more centuries he will gain. Meanwhile, considering other relevant variables can make a great difference, and it really helps with the understanding of the data.

During the investigation, I have found the importance of applying different statistical models even on the same issue. It makes the conclusion much more specific and accurate.

This report also has its relevance and usefulness for those investigating the high achievements in cricket. However, the researchers should not only pay attention to the accomplishments like centuries, but also the other important figures that sometimes are underestimated.

I am truly impressed with the cricket players’ effort throughout their careers to gain that century - the best recognition of ODI’s Olympic spirit.

For an excellence, your conclusion must include evidence will be a summary of the findings. The summary is justified with reference to the displays, data and the context. The summary also considers whether the main findings are consistent with the context and may also reflect on the process. Discussion integrates statistical and contextual knowledge.

You answered your question, mentioned considering other variables and started reflecting on your investigation process, you also mentioned who might find this report useful.

To improve your grade to M or E, you need to provide summary of what you described in Analysis part, referring to the display. You also need to mention if that is what you expected to find and why do you think you had this result. To improve your reflection process, you may explain which exactly additional variables you may want to consider to improve your report, for example age or gender, and why.