I REALLY need help on this calculating mean question please!

Hi, im really stuck on this question, I know how to use my calculator to get the first part (using inverse) but not sure how to get the mean?

The same car manufacturer released a second-generation EV.

A new owner of a second-generation EV found that 20% of the distances travelled on a full battery charge were less than 265 km.

Calculate an estimate for the mean distance travelled on a full charge by a second-generation EV for this owner. Assume that the distances travelled can be modelled by a normal distribution with a standard deviation of 14 km.

Hi, im really stuck on this question, I know how to use my calculator to get the first part (using inverse) but not sure how to get the mean?

A new owner of a second-generation EV found that 20% of the distances travelled on a full battery charge were less than 265 km.

Calculate an estimate for the mean distance travelled on a full charge by a second-generation EV for this owner. Assume that the distances travelled can be modelled by a normal distribution with a standard deviation of 14 km.
[/quote]

Hi this is a great question
You are told that the distances can be modelled by a normal distribution with a standard deviation of 14km
and that 20% of the distance travelled on a full battery is less than 265km

thank you so much this makes so much more sense now!

Some addition: I always encourage students to draw their distribution to visualize what they are trying to find: